Deep data integration is here. You’re now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to Constant Contact so you can start building campaigns that realy matter. Read how you can use Constant Contact’s Blog ‘Contact Management & Segmentation Resources‘ here and try the Shopify Constant Contact connector today.
Synchronize Shopify customer data and segment contacts that have purchased a specific product, or have achieved a specific lifetime value, or have purchased 9 or more products, or have made 4 or more individual orders. Create unique paths in automation workflows.
Use Shopify order data to create Goals or If statements, to increase lead scores, and create unique paths in automation workflows.
- Synchronizes Shopify customer data of your newsletter subscribers to the Constant Contact list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your Constant Contact subscriber list. Not only the name and email of your customers are stored in your Constant Contact account, but also their address data and customer information like the amount of orders in your webshop and the total amount they spent. This greatly increases your segmentation options.
- Synchronises your customer data to your Constant Contact list every 15 minutes. This means your Constant Contact subscriber list remains up-to-date and you can optimize your autoresponder strategy by sending new customers emails within a few days.
Deep data fields:
- Custom_field_1 -> Total Spent
- Custom_field_2 -> Number Of Orders
- Custom_field_3 -> Customer Tags
- Custom_field_4 -> Last Order Price
- Custom_field_5 -> Last Order Currency
- Custom_field_6 -> Last Order Product Name
- Custom_field_7 -> Total Products
- Custom_field_8 -> SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)
- Custom_field_9 -> Last Order Product Category
- Custom_field_10 -> Order Tags
As an industry leader for over 15 years, Constant Contact makes email marketing simple. Their easy-to-use solution lets you quickly create beautiful, professional-looking emails that get meaningful results more customers, more sales, and more revenue.
Here are a few reasons to take advantage of Email Marketing from Constant Contact:
- Great Looking Emails – Save time by choosing one of the hundreds of mobile-friendly email templates that you can quickly and easily customize to match your website and brand.
- Free Award-Winning Coaching and Support – Their email solution comes with free coaching, and online and local education from marketing experts that are as committed to your success as you are. Constant Contact Support is here to help you with online training, email best practices, and product support on the phone and online. Real people, real answers. See for yourself today!
- Higher Deliverability Rate – Strong relationships with ISP’s lead to high email deliverability rates. Constant Contact has a deliverability rate of over 97%. That means your email gets into the inbox. Every time.
- Measurable Results – Constant Contact’s reports track clicks, forwards, social shares, bounces, opt-outs, SPAM complaints, and more! You can even see who opened an email, who clicked, and what they clicked on.
- Affordably Priced with Great Discounts– Prices start at just $20/month. You’ll be amazed with how much you can do for so little.
Constant Contact support: For any questions related to Constant Contact, please contact their Award Winning Customer Support team at 866-289-2101 or check out their support page.
About us as a partner